Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Layered Impressions Class

I just started taking an online class from Katie Kendrick called "Layered Impressions." It is too late to sign up, but she is offering a DVD of the class for sale once it is over. Here is the link: http://joyouslybecoming.typepad.com/joyouslybecoming/


We have started with faces, so I think these count for my "faces" project....They are "wrong handed" drawings on phone book pages, then colored with watercolor crayons and a little gesso. LOve! The three above are a few of my favorites.

5 comments:

  1. I ADORE your faces...I have not started doing the lessons yet, but have looked at everyone's - and yours are super original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Layered Impressions, and I gotta tell you, I LOVE your faces! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your faces are fantastic!! Not just from Layered Impressions but ALL of them. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i'm impressed your faces are not only beautiful different expressive original powerful. love them thanks for posting you are so creative and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your faces! SO cool to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete